Introduce yourself here!

lionking

5 and 7. 1 custody with mum 1 with mum but both the kids staying at mum place cause the kids grandmother is not working and can take care of the kids. weekend will bring both the kids out. our agreement like this so the kids will stay together. actually this decision is good or bad ? divorce 2016

jellybeans

5 and 7. 1 custody with mum 1 with mum but both the kids staying at mum place cause the kids grandmother is not working and can take care of the kids. weekend will bring both the kids out. our agreement like this so the kids will stay together. actually this decision is good or bad ? divorce 2016
hi do u mean 1 with u and 1 with wife?

voltra

Administrator
Staff member
ya 1 with me and 1 with exwife. but both kids will stay with her on weekdays and stay with me on weekends.
Thats an interesting and seldom seen arrangement for custody.. Most that I've heard is joint custody but care and control stays with one parent.

What's the reason you decided to split the custody? Seems you're quite on good terms with your ex?

lionking

she flicked minded. initially don't want both kids. say custody give me. before signing on the paper, tell me she want to have 1 custody. i agree to it. these are our agreement

lionking

Thats an interesting and seldom seen arrangement for custody.. Most that I've heard is joint custody but care and control stays with one parent.

What's the reason you decided to split the custody? Seems you're quite on good terms with your ex?
Never talk to her. now the kids arrangement she will liaise with my mother. 1 of the kid custody, care and control to her, another 1 to me

vemod

Foreigner in Singapore, just filed a few weeks ago. Things have turned very ugly - she doesn't let me see my son more than 4 hours a week. She's seeking full custody. I suspect she met someone else but have no proof.