Introduce yourself here!

Roy Chen

Dear all,
I am glad that there is such a support group like this. I will share my story now:

I have applied for a variation of child maintenance and thankfully I received a court hearing that will be 31 March 2022. Happened to be my birthday ironically....

This is my first time going for a court hearing regarding a variation of child maintenance. I would like to hear from anyone going through this painful process.....

Please pm me.

Thank you and God bless....
Roy Chen

Roy Chen

Hi there!

Divorced in 2016, with 2 young children.

What I hope to gain from here will be to have a community to seek advice from, and if possible to help others who are going thru what I have gone thru.
Hi, I am going for a court hearing to reduce my child maintenance to an amount that is affordable to me. If possible, do you mind sharing ?

4verfriend

Hi all,
Nice to meet all members here. I divorced when my girl is 3yrs old and has been a single parent for 15yrs. Total years of relationship including marriage is 18yrs. What you guys have gone through I also been thru before, the pain in the heart, the questions keep asking myself why it ended this way? Therefore I wish that my stories or advices can help some of you here if you are going thru a very tough emotional path or any teenage problem you are facing with your kids. Just one conclusion, a person need to be emotional well in order to live happily and also mentally well to look after your kids, and don't ever think that by staying in a unhappy marriage you will gave your kids a happy family. (As they can feel your emotional). Every relationship needs two hands to clap (meaning both must have the same goals/moral to maintain a happy relationship/family) no point if only one party willingly or want to change the situation.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all! I must apologize for the barrage of spam and bots that took over the forums over the last couple of months. It's been cleaned up now and we're looking at beefing up the spam controls. If you spot anything, feel free to report the user or post.

Takataka

Hello everyone!!
I just got married on 3 Dec 22, and husband wanted divorce/ annulment days later. Few days before the wedding, he did say he didn’t want to proceed with the wedding but after our talk, we decided to keep an open mind n proceed with the wedding.. both agree to try to do something to makes the marriage work.. but he hv been cold towards me since den.. on 25 dec 22, I finally found out he have a China girl outside.. he told me the r/s started 2 weeks before the marriage. He even bought her luxury jewellery which he nv gets for me before.. I m with him for 5 yrs. i took care of him like a wife since we got together.. I gave up my career for him n decided to join him in his industry so I can help him fulfil his dream in his career. I can’t believe y must this guy scar my life this way. He hates me now n can’t wait to make me out of the house. I’m suffering n spiralling everyday.. my husband is gone.. my career is gone.. I can’t face my parents, relatives n friends.. I don’t dare to tell anyone.. I love my husband. I’m still hoping he will return.. but I can’t get over the image n cheating yet.. I really need help.. I hope to find someone who might hv been thru similar cases or we can support each other to get thru this.. I really wanna survive thru..

hakngrow

Hi all,

Going through divorce now, possible losing my 2 kids, very painful to even think about it. Don't know to cope going forward, the despair seems so overwhelming. Hope to get some advice and support.

GailitCor

примерно на манерничать оформление изо всех сил необходимых документов и доставим авто из ОАЭ под источник

<a href="https://america-dubai-auto.com">Купить Авто Из Америки И Привезти</a>

Покупка авто из Арабских Эмиратов – это правильное решение которое становится все тем более популярным между граждан России и СНГ. хотя на то, что эта территория не является производителем автомобилей, достоинство транспортных средств здесь очень выгодна. Это обусловлено низкой ценой пошлины на авто и выгодной стоимостью новых машин.

https://america-dubai-auto.com

Транспортировка автомобиля из Арабских Эмиратов обходится гораздо дешевый по соглашаться нежели доставка и покупка из США или Канады. данный вариант выгоден не чуть причинность лояльной изначальной стоимости, но и за кроме существенного снижения на цены доставки желаемой машины.

Купить Авто Из Америки Под Ключ

Специалисты компании GTK Leasing предлагают но желающим совершить покупку автомобилей из ОАЭ под ключ авто из ОАЭ осуществляется в несколько этапов. Для начала вам должен связаться с сотрудниками нашей компании. Вы расскажите о никогда пожеланиях, а они подберут наиболее выгодный вариант по соглашаться и качеству. Мы обеспечиваем вам абсолютную безопасность сделки.

Мы реализуем автомобили под ключ Наши специалисты не Лишь привезут вашу покупать практически в РФ и СНГ, но и предоставят вызываться страхования, оформят всю необходимую документацию, будут сопровождать ваш багаж в напрасно

Популярные марки и модели авто в сразу из самых востребованных типов автомобилей в Эмиратах традиционно являются современные джипы. Огромное предложение от ведущих производителей: Toyota, Jeep, Land Rover, Nissan, Cadillac, Lexus, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes и в одиночку можно выделить американские пикапы Dodge, Ford, а и Mitsubishi, VW и другие марки. Рамные джипы, кроссоверы, паркетники SUV, пикапы различной комплектации и для разного кошелька! В ОАЭ большое предложение и по седанам, и набирающим репутация электрокарам. Авто поставляются как напрямую с фабрик Японии, Америки и Европы, так и с крупнейших торговых площадок.

стремительно растет местный рынок автомобилей с пробегом. Автомобили премиум класса, спорткары – можно рассмотреть отдельно что чтоб подкупать авто из ОАЭ, довольно будет связаться с спешить и изложить свои ухаживать связанные с покупкой конкретной модели автомобиля. если вы затрудняетесь в своём выборе, мы поможем вам подобрать машину с учётом ваших индивидуальных пожеланий, требованиям к функционалу и располагаемой сумме. С ждать купить авто из ОАЭ вам не составит труда.

Мы подбираем грамотные маршрутные направления, предоставляем оптимальный вид транспорта для доставки. Во тогда особливо напрасно следования отрицание орудие довольно находиться под присмотром экспедитора. Мы предоставляем а также вызываться страхования вашего груза.

Elis D

Hi all,

Going through divorce now, possible losing my 2 kids, very painful to even think about it. Don't know to cope going forward, the despair seems so overwhelming. Hope to get some advice and support.
Hi, it has been 2 months since your post, how are you and the situation currently? How old are your kids?

Elis D

Hello everyone!!
I just got married on 3 Dec 22, and husband wanted divorce/ annulment days later. Few days before the wedding, he did say he didn’t want to proceed with the wedding but after our talk, we decided to keep an open mind n proceed with the wedding.. both agree to try to do something to makes the marriage work.. but he hv been cold towards me since den.. on 25 dec 22, I finally found out he have a China girl outside.. he told me the r/s started 2 weeks before the marriage. He even bought her luxury jewellery which he nv gets for me before.. I m with him for 5 yrs. i took care of him like a wife since we got together.. I gave up my career for him n decided to join him in his industry so I can help him fulfil his dream in his career. I can’t believe y must this guy scar my life this way. He hates me now n can’t wait to make me out of the house. I’m suffering n spiralling everyday.. my husband is gone.. my career is gone.. I can’t face my parents, relatives n friends.. I don’t dare to tell anyone.. I love my husband. I’m still hoping he will return.. but I can’t get over the image n cheating yet.. I really need help.. I hope to find someone who might hv been thru similar cases or we can support each other to get thru this.. I really wanna survive thru..
Sorry to hear this. How's things currently? I went thru something similar as you, it was 18 years of joint-entrepreneurship + dating to marriage. Was betrayed out of chain businesses too. Same, I gave my own life for ex, he was my world, he happy = I happy. I restarted everything including finance when ex left out of the blue. Went thru forced divorce and etc. The relationship itself was toxic / narc, I was blinded, I was in depression but after ex left, I could 'see'. At the start, I didn't told anyone else as well. Also was still loving ex when I underwent all the threats for divorce, still hoping he would return so submitted to alot of ex's sinful requests. You will survive thru! It's challenging but ultimately, I believe your best self still yet to come.

viosguy

I am a guy but i am taking care of my house and kids. I am also 100% financially supporting my family. My wife dont involve much. I thinking to divorce and hope to have the custody of both kids. What are the chances?

viosguy

We bought a resale hdb with both name and i paid 90% she paid 10%. Same goes to our wedding. It just because i dont have enough money that the reason need her 10%. But she keep saying i am a useless man to use her money even though now i am paying all the bill.

she cant do housework,cant cook, cant manage kids. While i am managing all these. she also no perception of time, thus i handling kids school timing. For kids tuition, she reluctant to contribute and never ask if i can cope financially.

she also not consistent, thus i always behind be a backup when she not performing even we already splited the tasks.

recently she humiliated me in front of public by saying if i afraid to pay When we had dinner with her parents. I privately asked her to apologise, but she insisted she did nothing wrong. She never admit wrong before and always gave illogical reasoning and i cannot continue with the conversation and feel afraid to talk with her.

i think enough is enough. I returned all her 10% contributions in our wedding and hdb and decided for a divorce.

Elis D

We bought a resale hdb with both name and i paid 90% she paid 10%. Same goes to our wedding. It just because i dont have enough money that the reason need her 10%. But she keep saying i am a useless man to use her money even though now i am paying all the bill.

she cant do housework,cant cook, cant manage kids. While i am managing all these. she also no perception of time, thus i handling kids school timing. For kids tuition, she reluctant to contribute and never ask if i can cope financially.

she also not consistent, thus i always behind be a backup when she not performing even we already splited the tasks.

recently she humiliated me in front of public by saying if i afraid to pay When we had dinner with her parents. I privately asked her to apologise, but she insisted she did nothing wrong. She never admit wrong before and always gave illogical reasoning and i cannot continue with the conversation and feel afraid to talk with her.

i think enough is enough. I returned all her 10% contributions in our wedding and hdb and decided for a divorce.
When did her such behaviour towards household involvement happened? Is she working?

Elis D

I am a guy but i am taking care of my house and kids. I am also 100% financially supporting my family. My wife dont involve much. I thinking to divorce and hope to have the custody of both kids. What are the chances?
How old r your 2 kids?

viosguy

I don't demand any child maintenance from her if court decides i will take care of them.
I also will not stop her from seeing my kids.
Currently, I am taking care of myself even for every details like clothing, my own socks and taking care the 2 kids and the house chores.
She is here but she also like not here. I dont know how to describe.
I just not happy that she is so selfish and like living in her own world, no consideration and sensitivity toward others.