Lawyer PKWA

Drain

One of the top law firm in Singapore for family laws/divorce
Cost is slightly higher than many other law firms for uncontested

Reyals

My girlfriend said after the proceedings, her ex had to top up his CPF in cash. He was shocked that he had to do that. They didn't tell him before the proceedings start. Her lawyer made him pay PI and part of legal fees.

Flamel

My girlfriend said after the proceedings, her ex had to top up his CPF in cash. He was shocked that he had to do that. They didn't tell him before the proceedings start. Her lawyer made him pay PI and part of legal fees.
Your girlfriend's ex still communicating with your girlfriend? Sounds like they're still on good terms.

What was the CPF top up for? isn't it good for your girlfriend that the lawyer made her ex husband pay for the pi and also part of her legal fees?

Reyals

Your girlfriend's ex still communicating with your girlfriend? Sounds like they're still on good terms.

What was the CPF top up for? isn't it good for your girlfriend that the lawyer made her ex husband pay for the pi and also part of her legal fees?
No, they are not on good terms. But you were asking about PKWA. He was using that lawyer.

Flamel

No, they are not on good terms. But you were asking about PKWA. He was using that lawyer.
I see.. Okok

The lawyer made your friend's ex pay for part of the fees and the pi costs? Isn't that good for your friend? If not she'd have to pay for all thees herself. So in a way the lawyer fought well for her, isn't it?

Sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly..

Reyals

I see.. Okok

The lawyer made your friend's ex pay for part of the fees and the pi costs? Isn't that good for your friend? If not she'd have to pay for all thees herself. So in a way the lawyer fought well for her, isn't it?

Sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly..
My girlfriend's lawyer is NOT PKWA... Her ex husband hired PKWA.